Reopen Closed Tab Chrome. Google Chrome is one of the most famous and frankly speaking the most used Web Browser in the world. We all know Google is a giant, and it has grown exponentially over the past 8-9 Years. But, Microsoft has been in the business with Internet Explorer, since ages, and it still belongs their only, in the times, ages ago. Why? Well, Google has worked a lot to keep the Browser smaller in size, faster in speed, and easier to access. Mozilla too has so many things to look up to, but that is what complicates it. While, Chrome on the other hand is simple, yet full of useful features. One of Google Chrome’s Features is such, that not many people know about it. It is about How to Restore Chrome. You will get to read about the same here.
Google Chrome Help, and Introduction:
How to Restore Chrome and Open Closed Tabs on Google Chrome?
- Open the Google Chrome Window on your PC or Mac
- Now, right click on an Open Tab in Chrome, and you will easily find the Open Closed Tabs Option there
- You can also use the Keyboard Shortcut to Restore Chrome. The shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+T.
- Open the Google Chrome App
- Tap on the Menu Button
- And Click to Open Recent Tabs