MACOS MOJAVE 10.14: Software Information.
- Software name: MACOS MOJAVE 10.14.
- Type of software:
- Developer: Apple Inc. (Lone Author).
Minimum System Requirements for Mac OS Mojave.
These are the systems must have in order to get started with the big leap.
- iMac models from 2012 or later.
- iMac Pro (from 2017).
- MacBook models from 2015 or later.
- MacBook Pro models from 2012 or later.
- MacBook Air models from 2012 or later.
- Mac mini models from 2012 or later.
- Mac Pro models from late 2013.
Key features of MacOS Mojave.
The software has not been released till now so it is very likely that the full version will have better features to play with. Here are some of the most likely developments that can occur or has occurred.
- Desktop: This is the most awaited feature which allows us to cover the desktop with everything we want and it will automatically get stacked accordingly.
- Finder, Quick Look & Markup: The file manager is also getting an upgrade.
- Screenshots: There will be an upgrade to transform screenshots in Mojave.
- APFS on Fusion Drives.
- News app: The new app will be the News app on the Mac.
- Voice memos: The popular voice memos is also coming to the Mac! Get ready to speak (not too much).
- Home: Another app is also coming to the Mac that is the Home app.
- Safari: Safari had some pretty big updates in terms of privacy.
- Mac App Store: The Mac App Store will also get a new shine.
- FaceTime will also face major deductions, the time and number of participants we’ll be reduced.
- Deprecation of OpenGL and OpenCL.
Download macOS Mojave 10.14 installation files diretly.
MacOS Mojave : Overview.
This will be the fifteenth major release by the company. The successor to macOS High Sierra, it was announced at the WWDC 2018, on June 4, 2018. The finished version of macOS Mojave will be available for download in late September or early October 2018. In the special event of Apple on 12th September, we will find out more about the release date and availability to public. The features are cool enough to get your hands on the new version and moreover there are going to be many more unexpected, or maybe not, updates and upgrades that will also get the platform in the new release. This version is claimed to be a big leap but what’s that? We’ll have to wait.
Mac OS Mojave 10.14: How to install
Since we have talked so much about the new version and everyone already wants to have that but for the time being, try out the beta version. Here are the steps to get started.
- Visit the Apple Beta Software Program website on your Mac.
- Sign up or sign in.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials and input your two-factor authentication code as requested.
- Agree to the Apple Beta Software Program terms and conditions.
- On the Public Betas screen, click Enroll Your Devices.
- Alternatively, select the Mac tab, scroll down to the Get Started section and click on enroll your device to get started for good.
- Now you have it. Enjoy slowly until the major release.
The time when Apple announced Mojave, it sparked a new enthusiasm in the fans and every single user. The reviews for this starter is very good and all you have to do is to enjoy it until full course meal is served. Sometime history tells the future, if you compare the previous release and changes that have been introduced over a long period of time, you will get a rough idea about what’s next, the get a more clear picture use the beta version because knowing something forehand never hurts.There have always been ups and downs but the aim is to make the product better and better and that’s where Apple stands tall. The version has not been released yet so it hard to give a proper insight into it but it feels that this one will rock the market from the very first day. That’s all, hope you liked it, refer to your friends and follow us for major updates.