MACOS MOJAVE 10.14: Software Information.
- Software name: MACOS MOJAVE 10.14.
- Type of software:
- Developer: Apple Inc. (Lone Author).
Minimum System Requirements for Mac OS Mojave.
These are the systems must have in order to get started with the big leap.
- iMac models from 2012 or later.
- iMac Pro (from 2017).
- MacBook models from 2015 or later.
- MacBook Pro models from 2012 or later.
- MacBook Air models from 2012 or later.
- Mac mini models from 2012 or later.
- Mac Pro models from late 2013.
Key features of MacOS Mojave.
The software has not been released till now so it is very likely that the full version will have better features to play with. Here are some of the most likely developments that can occur or has occurred.
- Desktop: This is the most awaited feature which allows us to cover the desktop with everything we want and it will automatically get stacked accordingly.
- Finder, Quick Look & Markup: The file manager is also getting an upgrade.
- Screenshots: There will be an upgrade to transform screenshots in Mojave.
- APFS on Fusion Drives.
- News app: The new app will be the News app on the Mac.
- Voice memos: The popular voice memos is also coming to the Mac! Get ready to speak (not too much).
- Home: Another app is also coming to the Mac that is the Home app.
- Safari: Safari had some pretty big updates in terms of privacy.
- Mac App Store: The Mac App Store will also get a new shine.
- FaceTime will also face major deductions, the time and number of participants we’ll be reduced.
- Deprecation of OpenGL and OpenCL.
Download macOS Mojave 10.14 installation files diretly.
MacOS Mojave : Overview.
Mac OS Mojave 10.14: How to install
- Visit the Apple Beta Software Program website on your Mac.
- Sign up or sign in.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials and input your two-factor authentication code as requested.
- Agree to the Apple Beta Software Program terms and conditions.
- On the Public Betas screen, click Enroll Your Devices.
- Alternatively, select the Mac tab, scroll down to the Get Started section and click on enroll your device to get started for good.
- Now you have it. Enjoy slowly until the major release.