Windows Server 2016, This server was patented by Microsoft. Windows server 2016 efficiently matches with the latest version of Microsoft system which is Windows 10. The Windows Server made its first technical preview in October 2014.
The users are often waiting for the update to release. It is obvious, as users are bored of getting the same things over and over. Keeping the behavior perspective in mind, Microsoft releases the software and tools which can excite the user while working on Windows. Microsoft has always been consistent in delivering and fulfilling customer needs.
Windows Server 2016 is majorly focused at the home segment including Windows Aero, Windows Media Center, and Multi-touch support. This edition is available in 32-bit and 64-bit both and is mostly targeted towards schools, enthusiasts, and small-business users. To know more Windows Server 2012 R2 ISO, visit our page for the detailed insights.
Overview of Windows Server 2016
Later, Windows Server 2016 was released in the market in September 2016 at the conference in the Ignite of Microsoft NT group of operating systems. Moreover, it comprises two successors called Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel and Windows server 2019 which does not have any other outdated components and Graphical User Interface. These successors are available in the Closed source and Source Available model. Microsoft again released the latest Windows server in just two months of the release of Windows Server 2016. The latest technical preview was performed 14 months ago in the year 2017.
Let’s loop onto the interesting features of Windows Server 2016 and find some effective concepts to operate the server.
Power-back features of Windows Server 2016
As already mentioned, Windows Server 2016 is the advanced edition and offers high-quality efficiency and flexibility to the users, this edition has premium features to make the work comfortable and in peace. The user can see the improvements being implemented in Windows Server 2016. Unlike previous software, this Windows Server 2016 has increased the efficiency and smoothness while operating. Moreover, it has introduced a lot of productive features to make users comfortable while operating the system. So, let’s loop onto knowing Windows Server 2016 and its features:
- Similarly with the WIndows Server Core Mode, this feature of Windows Server 2016 has a remote quality control. Moreover, it offers logon ability and a backup of 64- bit applications. This official feature of Windows Server 2016 is completely developed and an improved feature specifically for the use in private mists and server farms. It let you experience operating as a running web administration.
- In Windows Server 2016 the user can experience the easy process of printing documents. The operation is no more complex and helps users to get the work in the least possible time.
- The Windows Server 2016 offers the features of the quality features of clear and refined interaction to your operating system. This helps the operating system to understand the command which is given by the user and make the things positive for the users while at work.
- Another feature introduced by Windows Server 2016 is the direct file encryption at the time of using Windows Explorer. This feature is specifically used to save the required data and keep it more confidential and secure.
The Windows Server 2016 holds a one-stop solution to all your requirements. This edition offers liberty to use every feature which is available in the edition. Moreover, the Windows Server 2016 has always been a good performer when it comes to providing the service of a variety of features and configuring any other software in your operating system. So, the user can freely proceed with installing the desired software and this edition would never make you disappoint popping the errors.
System Requirements of Windows Server 2016
- To get Windows Server 2016, the user must have 32-bit 2.4GB or 64-bit 3.1 GB
- Windows Server 2016 demands hard disk space of 10-12 GB for smooth-functioning of the system
- To run Windows Server 2016 faster on your PC the user should have processor requirement 1.0 GHz
- Memory storage alert: RAM of 512 MB
Windows Server 2016 Download
We ensure that you are satisfied with the information that we have provided on the Windows Server 2016 full version. Learn the procedure of downloading Windows Server 2016. This version of Windows won’t harm your system yet it will offer you advanced features and smooth functioning over the workflow. If you ever come across with the doubts in downloading Windows Server 2016 then feel free to drop in the query in the comment box and our team of experts will try to solve the query in the least possible time.