We always try to delete some photos, documents, etc when we did not need those and when our work is over but still after some days we need the documents back and at that time we cannot recover the files from the recycle bin also so at that moment we think why we deleted that file and get very much tense.
So here comes the need for some file recovery tools which allows us to again recover our file that we have deleted many days back so in this article we will be discussing various methods stepwise which will help the user to easily get back the lost files on their computer.
For the recovery of deleted files, we can use a software called Advanced Disk Recovery tool
The steps to recover deleted files are as follows:-
- First, users have to install the “Automatic Disk Recovery” tool in their Windows Computer.
- Now select the area the files which the user wants to recover then the user has to scan the drive to scan the photos, documents that are deleted.
- Then the software will scan all the deleted files and will show all the deleted files in front of the user. Now the user can easily recover the files which he/she wants to recover. Then the software will instantly recover all the files.
- At first, if the user is using Windows 10 operating system then he/she must select the Cortana search box which is located on the right side of the start button.
- If the user is using Windows 8.01 Operating System then he/she must go to the start button and then they typically run.
- If someone is using Windows 8.0 go to the app screen and find the run option.
Recover the deleted files without using a software
The steps are followed:-
- This user has to create a restore point so that they can easily backup their desktop. To create a restore point users have to go to the start button on their desktop now go to the control panel and go to the System protection menu.
- A new option will pop up users have to choose the restore my files option. Then recover the deleted files, browse the different folders or files. After which all the files will be restored on their desktop.
User can also easily restore their files using file history,
The steps for that are as follows:-
- First, users must visit the file history on their system, for that user have to visit the start button from there to select the file history folder. Then the file will be displayed and click on the files to restore them.
- Now hold the restore button and restore directly to the new location.
- Finally, all the files will be restored on their desktop.
These are some of the best methods to easily restore the deleted files so that the user can get the lost data easily. They can restore the file till one or more year and there are some other software which can also restore files they are the following:-
- Stellar Data Recovery
- Pandora Recovery
- PC Inspector
Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 7,8, & 10
We ensure that you are satisfied with the information that we have provided on the Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 7,8, & 10. Learn the procedure of Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 7,8, & 10. This version of Windows won’t harm your system yet it will offer you advanced features and smooth functioning over the workflow.
If you ever come across the doubts in Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 7,8, & 10 then feel free to drop in the query in the comment box and our team of experts will try to solve the query in the least possible time. This software can easily restore deleted files from Windows 8/9/10 respectively.