WINDOWS 10 ISO: Software Information
- Software name: Windows 10.
- Type of software: Offline/Standalone full Setup.
- Developer: Microsoft (Lone Author).
Windows 10: Introduction.
Windows 10 is an personal computer operating system produced by Microsoft as a Windows NT family series. It was released on for retail on 29 July, 2015. This release brought an upgrade that proved to be very user friendly unlike the previous ones 8 and 8.1 that were, let’s say, not good enough to get everyone’s attention and people continued to prefer Windows 7. There are new updates available for Windows 10 at no additional cost. The latest update was released on 11 September, 2018 and many of the users have already updated to it. The mainstream support is till 2020 and the extended support is till 2025. It received a lot of positive feedbacks since its release. The baseline editions are available as Standalone and the two main edition were:
- Home: For users at home.
- Pro: For small business.
The link has been provided for the full Windows 10 ISO download for both 32 Bit and 64 Bit. Links have also been provided for the crack versions of the aforementioned versions.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 10.
Before you go ahead and download, it will be better if you have these specifications to run the software properly.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor.
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space:16 GB for 32-bit OS while 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800×600 or higher resolution.
- Mouse and keyboard.
- Be ready with your backup drive.
Download Windows 10 ISO Setup file directly.
Key features of Windows 10.
After the, let’s say, disappointing Windows 8, Windows 10 comes with many new features that will give us a relief.
- Start Menu: Behold, the start menu returns. After the unsatisfactory review for Windows 8.1 the company took a complete U turn where no Start Menu was expected, they have put it in its rightful lower left corner.
- Task View: There is a new Task View button (Alt-Tab) that has been upgraded for multitasking and better interface.
- Virtual Desktop: For Power and Enterprise user, this new feature by the company proved to be very useful as one can switch between various desktops.
- Universal apps: Windows Universal app will combine all the apps that can run on every Microsoft devices.
- Snap: The Snap functions have also been improved in the latest release.
- Easy shut down: Just click on the shutdown icon and you are done. No further need to go through the process like in Windows 8.
- Focus assist: No need to get distracted by the notification and sounds, just turn them off.
- Nearby sharing: Share your documents with nearby devices using bluetooth and wifi.
- Simplified reading: It is easy to read any document in any format.
Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android: Yes, you read it right. Now Edge is available for iOS and Android as well.
The link has been provided below for Windows 10 ISO download and if you’re having Windows 8 or 8.1, better click now. You won’t regret (again).
WINDOWS 10: Overview.
Windows 10 came with nearly ten editions which included home, pro, education, Enterprise and more. Some of these versions we’re later scrapped but the rest of them did well as expected. The best part that everyone liked, because the previous version screwed itself, was the desktop oriented interface rather than the tablet oriented interface which was used in previous versions. Although the touch screen setup was criticised as it was somewhat based on the previous versions. However, the new version pleased the users from day one as it lived up to the mark. Along with its release there was another launch, Windows Server 2016 that was designed for the servers. The frequency of updates depends upon the edition that is being used, usually there are two updates annually for Home. There are a lot that you can do using this OS and since it is available, from here only you can get started with it. Just follow the links for full ISO or crack download.
Windows 10 ISO: How to Install.
Since we have already talked so much about the technical specifications of Windows 10, it’s time to get to know how to install it.
- Write the ISO file to the flash drive or DVD.
- Enter your computer’s BIOS.
- Now, set your computer to boot from the DVD or the flash drive.
- Choose the Windows 10 clean install option.
- Select your hard disk.
- Follow the instructions and you have it.
Note: You will have to delete the partitions in order to install new version. So it is advisable that you should prepare a backup drive first. Moreover all the apps will be delete whether they were your downloads or the one provided by the manufacturer. It is relatively easy to install a new windows on PC than on Laptops since the partitions are more complicated in the latter.
If you face any trouble during installation then refer to the step by step instruction videos that has been provided.
This all started in 1995 with the release of Windows 95 and as the years progressed, the company along with its OS did the same. There were many products launched some of which everyone liked, some were not liked by anybody specifically the geeks while few were moderate. Just look the progress we have made in the last 23 years, the user interface, installation, features, everything has drastically changed. The large chunk of the PC and laptops that are used today run the Microsoft OS. Keep looking for further updates and fun. That’s all for now, do follow us for the download links and info on the softwares you like to know about.